Friday, December 3, 2010

An Update to where I surf

I have upgraded in Traffic Taxis and I am now a Platinum Member, this gets me 1600 credits every month which is a real bonus if you have a bad week with your surfing!

I generaly use:

Hit Safari,

Soaring 4 Traffic,

Real Hitz 4U,

Pro Click Exchange,

Traffic Witch

First Strike Traffic


I find that these, along with Traffic Taxis give me a good range of hits accross the day and I can easily do 200 pages each site in a couple of hours using the method I previously discussed!

In an attempt to try to grow my downlines and to brand myself I also use VVP. It takes some of your credits but the benifits well outway the cost. Perhaps you should give it a try - but do not get downhearted when you first log on as it looks confused and overwhelming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment